Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4: arriving in Italy platform support KNOX

 
Samsung is preparing to re-update your Galaxy S4(Galaxy Note2 Cases) GT-I9505 to add support to the platform KNOX. According to internal sources of SamMobile, the Korean company would be testing the updated firmware with the integration of the service on their prototypes; upgrade for all models, even those Italians will soon be released.
The Samsung Knox(samsung phone charger) was originally designed for businesses, government agencies and others, to provide an opportunity to block and manage Android devices remotely. For the first time will be pre-installed in a smartphone and will allow users to monitor, retrieve, delete and block a device from anywhere in the world.
If all this is not enough, in case your device is stolen and the thief installed a new firmware, thanks to Knox will still be able to monitor the smartphone, regardless of the version of Android installed.
This feature, however, will not be started automatically by the system, in fact, to preserve the privacy of the users, the Samsung Knox(Galaxy Ace S5830 Cases) you will have to start with a specific action.
In recent days the company is testing the platform on their own terminals, the firmware update will soon be made available for all. Unfortunately, I have been sent information about the possible release date, but in the meantime here are some details on firmware:
Nordic Countries - I9505XXABMG6/I9505OXXBMG2_KNOX/I9505XXABMG6 
Italy - I9505XXABMG6/I9505OXXBMG2_KNOX/I9505XXABMG6 
Hungary - I9505XXABMG6/I9505OXXBMG2_KNOX/I9505XXABMG6 
The Netherlands - I9505XXABMG6/I9505PHNBMG3_KNOX/I9505XXABMG6 
France - I9505XXABMG6/I9505OXXBMG2_KNOX/I9505XXABMG6

No comments:

Post a Comment